Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Primers, Primers Primers!! Oh, and Makeup 365 Day 5

I have heard several people over the passed few months tell me that they 'don't wear foundation every day because it only lasts for a few hours.' Ladies, ladies! There is a solution to your 'few hour' foundation problem. That solution is a genius invention called primer. I personally use Smashbox Photo Finish original primer daily and come home from work with my foundation perfectly in place. I have even gone to my 2.5 hour dance class and come home with it still intact. I do not recommend sweating for two hours under a foundation (unhealthy and causes breakouts), but it certainly put the primer to the test! I also use Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion daily. I haven't had an eyeshadow crease since! Both of these can be purchased at Sephora for under $20. The Smashbox .5 fl oz tube is $17 usually found by the register and the Urban Decay .37 fl oz tube is $19. Now go, use and enjoy flawless makeup that lasts all day!

Makeup 365 Day 5:

No project today. Between work and dance I have very little time and once home from dance I tend to shower and collapse on the sofa for some tv. So today I will simply show you what I do on any normal day.

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Urband Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW15, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, Sephora blush in rose frais, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner, MAC False Lash, Sephora eyeshadow palette in Island Oasis, Estee Lauder lipgloss in Amethist)

The results:
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment