Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 18 - An Ode to KB

So, I went in to work late today and as I got myself up and dressed realized I had dressed rather Beckett-ish today. With that in mind I decided my makeup would follow suit. So, forgive my nerd heart, but here is an ode to KB. I am no where near as gorgeous as Stana Katic, but her lovely glam makeup every week isn't too difficult to replicate  for a daily look (thank God). No offense to the makeup artist working tirelessly to keep her looking that gorgeous. I lack a few things like eye brightener and the like, not to mention the exact cosmetics used, but I gave it my best. So, without further ado, my version of  Beckett's makeup.


On the off chance you don't watch Castle(are ya nuts?):
Photobucket

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW15, MC False Lashes, Smahsbox waterproof gel eyeliner, L'Oreal Naturally Nude lip color, Palladino lip gloss, Original 88 Palette by CoastalScents.com)

And me!:
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment