Thursday, October 13, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 12 - A little dusting, if you will.

I can safely say that I really like tonight's makeup. I mean really like. I will probably never say the word 'love' in reference to something I create ... it's an artist thing, sorry, but I really really like this one.

The project:
Photobucket

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: My staple primers (Smashbox Photo Finish and Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion), MAC Studio Tech NC15, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, MAC False Lashes mascara, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner, two Ulta mineral eye shadows that I didn't wind up using, Original 88 Palette from CoastalScents.com) Not pictured: Kat Von D By Sephora lipstick in Hellcat

My Results:

Photobucket

Photobucket

It took a bit of trial and error to figure out how to get eyeshadow that had been pressed to powder like I did. I used far more eyeshadow than I should have probably, but it was so worth it. I really like my results. I wound up using a stiffer crease brush, loosening some of the pressed powder and then flicking it on to my cheek by smacking the brush against a finger or running a finger over the bristles. Seemed to work just fine. Hope you like!

No comments:

Post a Comment