Thursday, October 27, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 27 - Disney Princess makes a movie

I was literally in a mad rush today to go and buy everything I had forgotten until now for this film. I went to two stores (one twice) and then had to pack. I wont say I'm stressed because this is not what my version of stressed feels like. I think I'm being over critical. I'm double and triple checking. Making sure I have every possible thing I could need to make sure the actors are comfortable and the director happy. Please pray that the weather is not a jerk this weekend and that I make it home in one piece on Saturday.

That being said, here is makeup 365: Princess Jasmine!

The project:
http://www.beautylish.com/a/vpsvi/disney-inspired-halloween-makeup

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: my staple primers, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW15, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, MAC False Lashes, L'Oreal Naturall Nude lip color, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner, Ulta mineral bronzer, Ulta mineral blush, glitter from CoastalScents.com, Original 88 Palette from CoastalScents.com)

My results:
Photobucket

Tomorrow I will not be posting a blog seeing as I will be on location. Depending on what time I get home Saturday I may do a makeup and possible fill you all in on the happenings on set Saturday. Pray I do a good job! Send good thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment