Monday, October 3, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 3

Day 3! Lots happened this weekend. Last night we had a rockin' production meeting conference call for NJR and tonight I met with a lady who is looking for a stitcher for her sun-wear clothing line. Yea, I asked 'wth is sun-wear?' also. Basically it is fabric with UV protection. Looks like I have a sewing gig! Let's hope I can stay busy and organized and continue to do everything I love, hold down a full time job AND still have a life. We shall see! Now... on to the makeup!

The project:
Photobucket

The Makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, MAC Studio Tech NC15, MAC False Lash Mascara, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, Sephora blush in rose frais, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner, L'Oreal lipstick 803, Original 88 Palette from CoastalScents.com)

The results:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Truely not the best I could do, but part of this whole project is for me to learn and use different products. Hope you're all enjoying so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment