Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 4

Day 4! Upon reviewing my pictures I realized I never put on my mascara ... oops! Anywho, today I came home from work and started to hard core makeup shop online for this film that I'm doing at the end of the month. Doing these projects is starting to scare me a little. I know I have a lot to learn which is why I started this whole thing (and for fun, let's be honest), but there is a voice in my head filled with doubt. Too bad. Gotta plow through. Found a nifty site in my travels today: http://www.fxwarehouse.info/ Awesome stuff. I'll be buying from there for future projects (tattoos, scars, wounds, etc.). Now, on to day 4!

The project:
Photobucket

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: Smashbox Photo Finish primer, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Original 88 Palette from CostalScents.com, MAC Studio Fix Fluid in NW15, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, Hot Pot gel eyeliner by Pop Candy in black, MAC False Lash mascara, Sephora blush in rose frais, Kat Von D by Sephora lipstick in Hellbent)

The results:
Photobucket
Photobucket

Forgot mascara, need more eyeshadow palettes and really need to learn some things. Keep repeating 'learning experience, learning experience, learning experience'.

No comments:

Post a Comment