Monday, October 10, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 10 - Playing with patterns

Tonight I didn't so much do a project as have an inspiration from a picture. I've looked at stenciling a lot and love it or hate it. It can either look super awesome or look far too stylized. So, I decided I wanted to see what I could do with what I had around our house. I had some left over lace trim and a few organza ribbons, so I went with what I had and decided to see what I could so with them and with different eyeshadows. If I had cream or cake makeup right now I would have tried that too, but all of my cream and cake went bad. I need to get on getting some more of that goodness. Anyway, here is tonight's Makeup 365! Enjoy!

The inspiration:
Photobucket

The Makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW15, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, MAC False Lashes, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, lace!)

My results from playing:
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment