Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 25 - Malibu Barbie has some nerve

This week marks possibly the strangest mix of excited and nervous I have ever been. My first ever film shoot is Saturday. Part of me knows, KNOWS, I can do this and I will do a great job, but there is a nagging feeling in my guts that something will go wrong, the actors wont look natural and I'll piss off the director. While the multiple emails and conference calls have lead me to believe that is so totally not the case I'm still ... anxious. Yes, I like that. Anxious. My friends are saints and all have the utmost faith in me which helps so much. I just keep repeating "Please, God, let me do a good job. Please let me do another film. Please." I have enjoyed this experience so much already and it has only been the pre-production stuff. I want to do this for the rest of my life. If I survive this weekend and our small shoot day next Saturday then I will know whether or not I am truly meant to do this. I desperately hope so.

Alright, on to makeup 365.

The project:
Photobucket

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: (my staple primers) MAC Studio Tech NC15, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, MAC False Lashes, Ulta mineral blush, Sephora Island Oasis eyeshadow palette, Original 88 Palette by CoastalScents.com, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner, Kat Von D by Sephora lipcolor in Hellcat)

My results:
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment