Friday, October 21, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 21 - Bruises!

An amazing thing and a crappy thing happened today. I suppose that means they cancelled each other out and I had a 'normal' day. When I got home from work I had packages and one of them contained a bruise wheel from Kryolon! Whoo! Ebay is quick sometimes. So, naturally tonight's makeup will be bruises. The kind of crappy thing really doesn't deserve mentioning except to say that I grew up a little tonight. The end. Makeup 365 day 21:

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: Kryolon bruise wheel, Make Up for Ever powder, glass of good wine)

My results:

Black eye:
Photobucket

Burn and bruise:
Photobucket

Druggie:
Photobucket

I have some work to do, but wow do I love this thing. I forgot how awesome they are and how light-handed you need to be. There will definitely be more bruises in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment