Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 12 - Natural Beauty ... er whatever

Ok, so. Wednesday has quickly become a day I half dread. I say half because I really love Irish dance and I love going to dance, but we are deep in Oireachtas practices which is physically exhausting and a little emotionally exhausting as well. That being said I was exhausted tonight and decided to try a technique I have only read about: natural beauty makeup. I need to pull this off in two weeks on a male and female actor a film, so why not try it on myself first, right? Yea. You're warned, I wear a hell of a lot more makeup on a daily basis and I had just washed my face post dance, so my eye bags are red and gross. However, I think I can pull this off on two actors for a 12 hour shoot day.

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: tinted moisturizer by Hard Candy in medium, MAC False Lashes, Ulta mineral blush)

My results:
Photobucket

I'm not used to seeing myself with so little makeup on, so I rather hate this, but for what I'm supposed to do in two weeks: make the woman look like she just woke up and the man ... look like a man, I think I did just fine. Some spot painting could have been done, but that will be covered before then. In the mean time, this Irish dance is pooped! Night, folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment