Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 32 - 20's Hippie

I'm going to begin this by telling you how much I really hate this makeup ... I know I'm going to do makeups that I hate, but this one ... takes the cake. Probably because I rushed or didn't have the proper brushes since most of my brushes were still in my kit. Whatever the reason, I hate it. My execution means that I will be revisiting this with new products at a later date.

The project:
Photobucket

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: My staple primers, MAC Studio Tech NC15, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, MAC False Lashes, Ulta mineral blush, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner, Kat Von D By Sephora lipcolor in Hellcat, Original88 Palette by CoastalScents.com)

My results:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Meh ...

No comments:

Post a Comment