Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 59 - OMG I love it!

I never, NEVER, say that I love my work. Ever. And while I see places that this one could use some practice (my latex application has slipped since college) I still love it! Again, this was found on tumblr (I will stop being put off by that place some time, guys, promise) and I just fell in love with it when I saw it. Lots of love being passed around tonight. So, without further ado ... Day 59.

The project:

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lv8zr8SSle1r11lhoo1_500.png

Let me preface this with I went on a mad hunt today to Party City in search of simply liquid latex. I'm on a kick about doing scars (complete fed by the fact that the Castle peeps screwed us with Beckett's scars, just sayin'), so latex is needed. I REALLY want to try this new product called Sculpt Gel Pro. It's only available in London as far as I can find right now and I see nothing about being able to order it. Le sigh. There is a vid of someone making a bullet wound ... totes was to do that too! Anyway, liquid latex turned into liquid latex, white pancake that was crap and got thrown away, and some creme makeup. The creme makeup got used here. It may be cheap, but it worked!

The makeup:

Photobucket
(Pictured: Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW15, Hot Pot gel eyeliner by Pop Candy, Bruise Wheel by Kryolon, MAC False Lashes, crappy liquid latex, silver and dark blue creme makeup, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, Sephora blush in rose frais, Original88 palette from CoastalScents.com, glitter)

Did I say I love this yet? 'Cause I do!

My results:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Soak up the word love here, you wont hear it often!

No comments:

Post a Comment