Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 38 and 39 - The Natural look and How to Follow A Schematic

Why hello, my lovelies! I apologize for my lack of a makeup yesterday. The day got a little away from me with the errands I was running and last night my girls and I had a little instant messenger chat during Castle, so I was a little distracted! I sincerely apologize. Anywho, this morning I got up, looked in the mirror and wanted to faint. Now, let me preface this with I never dealt with acne. I don't mean that I never had a zit, but I never had to 'deal' with acne. I didn't have horrific break outs on my face or back and never had to go to a dermatologist. That being said I woke up today to four, FOUR, zits on my face. I don't know what to do with myself! So, this afternoon as I recovered from a morning filled with rest and medication I decided I couldn't torture my poor skin with foundation for the few things I had to run out an do. Before you roll your eyes, yes, I can go out of the house without makeup on, but do YOU like to go out with blemishes showing? Yea, didn't think so. Anyway, today's daily makeup was Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Nude, my neutral eyeshadow palette, some eyeliner, some mascara and a touch of blush for color. Chapstick finished it off. My poor skin.

So here is me from this AM:
Photobucket

Bare bones. My poor face needs to feel better. Bobbi Brown recommends drinking a lot of water and eating a lot of vitamin-rich fruits and veggies. *sigh* My Gluten allergy already makes life hard, but if Bobbi says!

Now, for day 39:

The project:
Photobucket

Tonight I went in a little different direction. This is called a schematic. I did a million of these in school and I have followed many when doing makeup in theatre. Usually they come with a list of directions on the front or back for the actor to follow. All I had was this, so let's see how I did!

The Makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: my staple primers, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW15, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, MAC False Lashes, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner, Ulta mineral blush, Kat Von D by Sephora lipcolor in Hellcat, Palladino lip gloss)

My results:
Photobucket

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment