Thursday, November 3, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 34

Today was such a lovely day. I got to sleep in, get my hair done, walk around a little of Phila and got some yummy Thai iced tea to boot. Once the Oireachtus is over I plan to either get a shot of color in my hair (purple, anyone?) or get some feathers. I no longer need to look 'professional', so bring on the fun! Speaking of fun, I got to use craft products with this one! You all know by now how I love the craft products.

Makeup365:

The project:
Photobucket

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: my staple primers, MAC Studio Tech NC15, MAC False Lashes, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, Sephora blush in rose frais, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner, not pictured: glitter!)

Someone wanted to help ... Not Tested On Animals, babe, sorry!
Photobucket

My results:
Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment