Monday, November 14, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 45 - Cosmic Love

I know I skipped day 44, but I was in NYC yesterday with my girlfriends seeing a show. Tomorrow I will do my usual game of catch up. That being said all day today, and I do mean all day, I have had 'Cosmic Love' by Florence + the Machine stuck in my head. I blame that on watching a little French short this morning that had a preview of 'Water For Elephants' with Cosmic Love playing over it. However, that sparked my imagination for tonight's makeup ... kind of. Florence Welch has a pretty amazing style, so I googled and found some pretty awesome shots of her with some pretty awesome makeup choices. I know I already did a black and white post, but I wanted to give it another try and see what new shades of gray I could create.

The inspiration:
Photobucket

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: My staple primers, MAC Studio Tech NC15, Kyrolon concealer palette, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, MAC False Lashes, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner, not pictured: Kat Von D by Sephora lipcolor in Hellcat)

My results:
Now, I don't have a studio at my fingertips and I didn't have the sun to aid in the lighting, so bare with me!

In color:
Photobucket

In B&W:
Photobucket

I promise to drop the black and white stuff for a bit. I found some nifty pictures of Ms. Welch, so stay tuned for some of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment