Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 57 and 58 - Thanksgiving weekend funz

I have decided that since nails are part of the makeup department's responsibilities that I am going to start doing some nail art for these makeups as well. That being said, I apologize for my lack of anything over the weekend. I had the Mid-Atlantic Oireachtus this weekend which is a regional Irish dance competition in the US. Between that and the holiday I just didn't have time for makeup. Oops! I'm working on making it up to you all! This post is for Saturday and Sunday. I will post Monday in a bit and post two makeups tomorrow for Tuesday and Wednesday. Thank God I'm not working!

Day 57:

The makeup:
Photobucket
(Pictured: Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Nude, Estee Lauder palette, MAC False Lashes, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, Sephora blush in rose frais, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner)

My skin is having another break out right now and the day before I would be wearing full foundation and then sweating while wearing it, I decided a 'day off' for my skin was in order. This is getting old ... why would my body choose now to have acne?!

My results:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Day 58:

I chose to do a nail polish thing I found on tumblr ... that place is useful sometimes!

The polish:
Photobucket
(Pictured: glitter, OPI Lincoln Park After Midnight, Ruby Kisses clear top coat)

My results:
Photobucket

I always, and I mean always, wear nail polish. I hate my stubby fat hands, so nail polish and rings are worn every day to make them look a bit more girly. More nail art to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment