Friday, November 11, 2011

Makeup 365 Day 40, 41 and 42 - Meth Addict on Withdrawal

I made a joke on twitter that the six week hiatus of Castle will have me huddled in a corner like a meth addict on withdrawal and that made me think I wanted to revisit my bruise wheel. So, revisit the bruise wheel I did for day 42.

In my defense I took a picture of day 40 and day 41 I just didn't get around to posting them. Between a dance rehearsal and spending the day with an older lady that I adore yesterday I had little energy to devote to the blog. My apologies!

So, for the passed two days I have gotten up and decided I was going to have some fun with my palettes and see where it took me. For day 40 (Wednesday) I decided to use a trio of greens. From what I have read greens make your eyes look 'fresh' whatever that means. While I like this picture of myself and rather liked my makeup that day, I don't quite know how many times I will do a full green look.

Photobucket
(Makeup used: Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer in Nude, sephora blush in rose frais, MAC False Lashes, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner, Kat Von D by Sephora lipcolor in Coral Castle)

For day 41 (Thursday) I used my neutral palette for my eye color, but went to town with my concealer wheel. My break-out problem is making me want to scream, but that concealer wheel is a Godsend. The lovely lens flare that I got in this picture is awesome, btw. I love happy accidents!

Photobucket
(Makeup used: Kryolon concealer wheel, MAC Studio Fix Fluid NW15, Make Up For Ever HD Powder, Smashbox photo finish primer, Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion, MAC False Lashes, Smashbox waterproof gel eyeliner, Palladino lip gloss)

And the meth addict! Actually, if we're talking track marks it would be a crack addict, but either of those on withdrawal is not a pretty sight. Anywho, I need some work with this. I always over do it with the bruise wheel, so yea. Something to be worked on.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment